A priority for the OKIS project is to recruit two people to bring the perspective of patients to our Project Advisory Group. We have prepared an advert and a description of the role to send out to relevant patient organisations.
- The role of the Project Advisory Group is to make sure that the research takes into consideration the views of patients and healthcare professionals and to ensure the research is of a high standard.
- The project will last 12 months, starting on 1st April 2014
- The group will meet three times over the year and we might also contact you occasionally in between meetings.
- We were seeking two people who:
- Have been offered an orthotic device to help with knee problems related to a neuromuscular condition
- Are comfortable working as part of a small team
- Communicate effectively and are willing to share their opinions at a meeting and listen to the views of others
- Are able to attend meetings at the University of York– so live within easy travelling distance of York